• Functions within the scope of nursing practice demonstrating competency and appropriate implementation of Whittier Pavilion policies, procedures and standards to safely provide direct care to patients and families.
• One or two years of previous acute or geriatric/adolescent or rehabilitation experience required.
• Knowledge of growth and development across the life span. » Apply • Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED. • Current Certification in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts as a Nursing Assistant (or currently enrolled and successful completion of the first year in a nursing program).
• Knowledge of growth and development across the lifespan. » Apply • Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with other nursing staff and multidisciplinary team members in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
• Knowledge of psychiatric concepts and principles. • Graduate from an accredited registered nursing associates degree program required.
• Current BLS Certification of Adult, Child and Infant.
» Apply Full Time 40 hours am-pm every other weekend Part Time 24 hours am-pm every other weekend Part Time only 16 and 8 hours am-pm weekends Full Time 40 hours pm-pm every other weekend Part Time 32 hours pm-pm every other weekend Full Time 40 hours pm-am every other weekend Part Time 24 hours pm-am every other weekend • Continuously monitors/observes patients to assure needs are met in a timely manner.
• Completes paperwork and attends meetings related to resident care.
• Is accountable for coordinating patient care by utilizing the nursing process and current knowledge of psychiatric nursing incorporating age specific criteria.
• Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations within the assigned unit. • Collaborates with interdisciplinary team to ensure that high quality resident care is maintained.